Wednesday, November 23, 2011

homework #5 process journal 2

  1. At what stage of the design cycle are you?
  2. What have you accomplished this week?
  3. What steps have you taken to accomplish your task?
  4. What challenges have you encountered and how have you addressed those challenges?
  5. How has formulating a concept helped you in the design process?
  6. What is your next goal and how do plan to achieve it?

The stage of the design cycle I am in is evaluate. Something that i have accomplished this week is completing my design folio. Steps i have take to accomplish this task was planning,creating, investigating and evaluating. Challenges i encountered was figuring out what things to add in my project. What i did to get rid of that challenge was ask others for their ideas then i will make a final choice. Formulating a concept helped me with my design process by already giving me a blueprint or idea about what am i going to do. I don't have a next goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment