Wednesday, November 23, 2011

homework #6 process journal 3

Process Journal 3 Due Thursday What is the purpose of evaluating a product? Who will be involved in your evaluation? How will you use the data from your evaluation? What possible changes will you make depending on the results? How will you determine if you have conducted a good evaluation?

The purpose of evaluating a product is to see in which areas their need to be a changed or improvement, or if it is good how it is. Me my teachers and class mates will be involved in my evaluation. i will use my data from my evaluation to help me understand where in my product their need to be a change or if i have to do something differently to make my design better. I will determine if i conducted a good evaluation if there wasn't anything wrong with my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment