Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Homework #4

Process Journal
Describe the steps you have taken thus far in the design process in a full and complete paragraph of 5-8 sentences. Consider the following questions: What have you accomplished? What challenges were there? How were these challenges addressed? How have the design tasks guided the development of your project?

The steps I've been taken this far in the design process is investigating,planning, creating, and evaluating my design. I have accomplished getting information on my design task. I had to find out what things i need to capture my audience attention and make the buy the CD. Some challenges that i ran into, was figuring out what the audience likes. This challenged was address by seeing what age group majority likes certain things lady gaga do. The design task guided the development of my project but providing me with the steps on creating my project,

1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that you discuss having to figure out what the audience likes. I think once you gather that information you will produce a product that will capture the attention of your audience. Please maker sure to spell check before you post.

    ReplyDelete